Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2008

5 persons effect my life!

1. The first of all, exactly, My Mom! ^^
She is the greatest lady in the world. Beliau menjadi contoh teladan bagi gue. She survives on her life and if i were her, i guess i won't be as tough as like her. But she could make me understand what purpose of the life is. And i do, i love her so much :)
Thanks ibu for all you give to me.


2. Rae
Bukan maksud hati untuk menempatkan kakak gue di sini. Ya tapi emang kenyataannya dia di nomer urut 2 sih. He is my inspiration. Dia ngenalin gue betapa "luasnya dunia". He's also tough. He could be a good brother. He knows how to express his feeling though he's quite difference in my family of his surrounding. I had read his essays on his blog, and i couldn't see his childish behavior. He is much different, he is wiser, broad-minded, and interesting. He could tell wisely. And i'm proud of him. So, he becomes my inspiration in my life.


3. Nadia
She is my friend when i was a kid. She is energetic, funny, odd, and sporty. She was 7 and i was 5. She could ride bycycle. When i saw her ride the bycycle, i really wanted to do it too. So i learned how to ride it. And you know? Who taught me? Yes, Nadia did. She taught me! She held me till i could ride by myself. Actually, my body was bigger than her. xp
Can you imagine that? Seorang cewek yang lebih kecil tubuhnya dari gue, ngajarin gue, megangin gue sambil lari lari buat gue bisa ngendarain sepeda? What a nice girl. Because of her, now i could ride it. Thanks my friend^^. Lov yah.


4. Pak Harsono
Do you know him? He was my teacher in Junior High School in Bandar Lampung. He was a physic teacher and he was my proxy class. First time I knew about physic is from him. He could teach me well and i became to like this lesson. One day, there was sunday. Rae came home from Bogor. (He was in college in Bogor). I was happy to see him again, so we talked many things till mid night. The day after that, i went to school, and i was really surprized that i forgot something. That was, that monday would be have a physic test! Oh, big NO NO. I was pale, and physic was first lesson in the morning. I wasn't able to read or learn that. Pak Harsono came fast, and he ordered the paper. I didnt remember anything, i was in hubbub. I couldnt think clearly. I tried to cheat my shit friend, but she didnt want to show it. So i did it by myself and i was sure that i'd get jerk score. And i was right, i got 3,2. Oh damn. The worst score. Then i asked him to give me change to improve my score, but he refused. I was fed up to him. And i swore that i'd get good score on my report. I tried to do the best in every physic test. And i won! I got good good good score. Haha. Pak Harsono had made me on fire in physic. At last, untill now, i like physic. ^^


5. Rena
She is my classmate. Well, gue ama dia ga terlalu deket deket amat c. Cuma sebatas teman belajar biologi. But, one thing that i cant be like her. On July or August 2008, her mother passed away because of cancer. That was on thursday and Rena didnt come to school. She was at home and she told that her mother had gone. We all in the class were sad to hear that. Then after school, we went to her house to give her support. Her house is far from school, but we should go there. When we arrived, she was still smiling and telling the chronological her mother. And i am sure if i were her, i cant stop crying and wont go to meet people. I will be in the room all day. I will not be like her. She could pretend, she could smile, she could persuade her sister, and she takes over to be a mother for her young sister. Her load is too heavy for a girl like her, even she still has a father. But i'm sure, i cant handle all alone. Secara ga langsung, Rena ngebuat gue lebih berani ngehadapin kenyataan walaupun itu paiit banget sampe mati rasa. Rena is a strong girl! Go Rena go Rena go!

2 comments:

oche husin said...

kata"nya indah banget..
jadi pengen,ajarin nulis ya Yi...^^

ayinaka said...

Jangan nyindir dong ce. Malu.
Apa kabar? Pengen chattingan lagi :p