Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Blast from the Past



Yeah, I have seen this movie for many times but I never-never-never-ever get bored. The movie is pretty fun, smart and for family. Backsound was a old folk songs, a bit blue songs, ballad songs - well I like it. I like Adam (Brendan Fraser) who rolled as a smooth man and never see the world. Adam and his family lived in fallout shelter for 35 years, seems like Alice in wonderland who lived in the hole. But they were survive even lived in the hole. Until one day, Adam should go up and buy the stuff they needed. There's so funny while the father was in yellow jacket - mask and went up then met a half-crazy man, the father said "I come in peace" It looks like ridiculous, you have to watch it, fella!

Adam was sooooo naive, he just liked a kid who see the new world. Going on the bus and exciting while the bus going, play roller blade and got pee on his pants while in the sea. But Adam was smart, polite, expert on dancing, and (not supposed) rich. But his abilities did not make Eve -first girl Adam fell in love- loved Adam too. It's up and down rhythm. But trust me, it's such a fairy tale story. I like fairy tale because always happy ending.

Well I got to say that's all. You'd better see this amusing movie! You'll never be disappointed on my taste movie.


This is my favorite scene, very hilarious:

Adam : (had just go up and exciting see the sky and surrounding then see a Negro Woman)

A Negro Women : What are you lookin' at?

Adam : (still exciting) Oh, my lucky stars, a Negro!

A Negro Woman : Say what?

Adam : How do you do, ma'am? (Gave a hand to shake hand)

A Negro Woman : I do all right (Shaking hand tightly)

Adam : Good (Then he looked at the store and there was an adult book store) Oh, NO! Poisonous gas! Run for your life!

I have to laugh out loud - roll on the floor.

No comments: