Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

These are my cats now

There there!

My Tabi has lost. He ran away from the house and never return back. It passed almost a year, I guess, I don't really remember exactly when he left.
Anyhow, we have moved on from Tabi. Now some cats come to our home, want some meal or just lay at terrace. But we don't adopt them. We (usually, my brother) feed them everyday.
The cats get named and usually we name it by its physical thing.

1. Mibi, my brother gave him name it because he looks a like Tabi and Mibi is acronym, MIrip taBI.
2. Mimibi, same like Mibi and it's MIrip-MIrip taBI.
3. Tarempu, before Tarempu came, his sibling had come first and they are like a twins. The sibling was black and white, so I like to call her Tempu (iTEM PUtih). But Tempu never visits us again, and one day her sibling came to my house and I gave him name Tarempu. Idk, what it means. I just added sundanese adnoun.
4. Ndut, he's so much like Garfield. Chubby body, robust legs, orange fur, unfriendly face, and always nags. But we adore him because he's so cute!
5. Wewet, the last one. He rarely visits us nowadays. We call him Wewet because he's so talkactive. Meow-ing before feed him and after it. Wewet is used to be a someone's pet, I guess. But days by days, he's got thinner and thinner and thinner. I ever cried for him because it's so upset to see him thinner and no one cares him.
6. Anyata, he's Tabi's son. We are so sure about it. His fur, face, tail, colour, habit and voice resemble to Tabi. Anyata is AnakNYA TAbi.

Oh well, these are my cats now. One died, one thousand grows, and I believe it.

There there, I have a joke conversation with my bro today. It's so true he claimed himself.

Me: "Bang, rempeyek are out?"
Bro: "Oh well, Tarempu ate it."
Me: "No way, he hasn't been here today."
Bro: "Oooh, maybe, Ndut did"
Me: a while thinking and the brust into laugh... and I was so sure that Ndut did.

No comments: